By using this Website, you consent to the processing described therein and you warrant that all data provided by you is accurate and up to date. You are responsible for maintaining and promptly updating account information for accuracy and completeness
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
Goods will be shipped within 10 working days.
- You can return any item for a refund within 28 days of receiving your original order.
- You can also exchange your item within 28 days, as long as the new item has the same product code as the original product you ordered. If you want to exchange for a different colour, the price of both colours must be the same as the price at which you bought the original product.
- You’ll know if the new item has the same product code as your original item, because the size or colour will be available in the drop down menu on the product page for the original item you ordered.
- We’ll send your replacement to the original delivery address. To check or update your address details, log into My Account and click ‘edit’ below your Address Book (remember to click ‘Save’ when you’re done).
- If the item is out of stock in the size or colour you have opted for, then a refund will be issued instead.
- All goods will be inspected on return.
- The goods are your responsibility until they reach our warehouse, so make sure it’s packed up properly and can’t get damaged on the way!
- We are not responsible for any items that are returned to us by mistake.
- We try hard to accept all returns and they don’t need to be in the original In the unlikely event that an item is returned to us in an unsuitable condition, we may have to send it back to you.
- Terms of Sale
- By placing an order you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
- Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or force majeure for which we will not be responsible.
- In order to contract with usyou must be over 18 years of age and possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us. We retain the right to refuse any request made by you, and reserve the right to close your account at its sole discretion. When placing an order you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorised user of the credit or debit card used to place your order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods. The cost of foreign products and services may fluctuate. All prices advertised are subject to such changes. Please be aware that some of the goods sold through our Website may not be suitable for children under 18 years of age, so please take extra care when purchasing goods as gifts, for under 18’s
You must not misuse this Website. You will not: commit or encourage a criminal offence; transmit or distribute a virus, trojan, worm, logic bomb or post any other material which is malicious, technologically harmful, in breach of confidence or in any way offensive or obscene; hack into any aspect of the Service; corrupt data; cause annoyance to other users; infringe upon the rights of any other person’s proprietary rights; send any unsolicited advertising or promotional material, commonly referred to as “spam”; or attempt to affect the performance or functionality of any computer facilities of or accessed through this Website. Breaching this provision would constitute a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and disclose your identity to them.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
The use of automated systems or software to extract data from this Website for commercial purposes, (‘screen scraping’) is prohibited without license.
- Disclaimer of LiabilityThe material displayed on this Website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. Unless expressly stated to the contrary to the fullest extent permitted by law content providers and advertisers hereby expressly exclude all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity and shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but without limitation to any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages, or damages for loss of use, profits, data or other intangibles, damage to goodwill or reputation, or the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services, arising out of or related to the use, inability to use, performance or failures of this Website or the Linked Sites and any materials posted thereon, irrespective of whether such damages were foreseeable or arise in contract, tort, equity, restitution, by statute, at common law or otherwise. This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from its negligence, nor for fraudulent misrepresentation, misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law